Do your teeth have staining or discoloration? Are they yellowed and fading? Have no fear; there is a solution! Here you’ll find some basic teeth whitening strategies to consider implementing:
Store-Bought Teeth Whitening Systems:
– The most common type of teeth whitening treatments are over-the-counter products that can be purchased online or at your local stores, such as whitening toothpaste and strips.
– These products are unregulated and may not do what they say they do, and in some cases, can even end up being detrimental to your tooth enamel and can bleach your gums. When you are searching for a suitable teeth whitening product, look for the ADA seal to ensure its safety and effectiveness.
At-Home Teeth Whitening:
– An alternative at-home option to store-bought whiteners are those offered by Dr. Jerry Butler and our team at Jerry L. Butler, D.D.S., M.A.G.D. You can take home custom fit trays and dental-grade gels to use for certain periods each day.
– In-home whiteners are surefire to be both safe and effective and are used so you can touch up any problem areas and fight back against stains on your own time. Call us to find out more about how this works.
In-Office Teeth Whitening:
– The fastest, safest and most effective option for whitening your teeth is an in-office whitening treatment from Dr. Jerry Butler.
– Not only will your smile look better, but it will be done accurately with custom whitening trays and safe and effective gels that will make your smile glisten. In only one visit, your teeth will appear visibly whiter.
Do you have stained, yellowed or discolored teeth? With the helpful support of Dr. Jerry Butler and our wonderful team at our dentist office in Boone, North Carolina, we can restore your smile to its former glory. To schedule an appointment, call us at (828) 264-5858 . We will get you back to smiling once more!