It’s a new year and we hope you will make the best of it, especially when it comes to your smile! Your smile attract (and sometimes repel) those you meet, so our caring dentist and dental team are excited to help you on your lifelong journey to creating and maintaining a healthy, happy smile you are proud to share!
This is especially important to avoid experiencing dental decay or infection that can damage permanent teeth. In this case, we offer a variety of high-quality restorative dental solutions that can help you replace problem teeth so you can eat, speak and smile once again with confidence.
Our Restorative Dental Options
- Dental Implants: These tooth replacement options replace single lost teeth or a full mouth tooth replacement option.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are attached to your own teeth to fill any gaps you have for one or multiple missing teeth.
- Dental Crowns: Our dental crowns are custom-made to give your smile the aesthetic appeal and maximum comfort you deserve.
- Dentures: We custom-make pairs of complete or partial dentures that look like beautiful, natural teeth.
- White Dental Fillings: This beautiful dental filling restores your tooth’s health, strength, and structure while looking as natural and aesthetic as your own teeth!
Life happens and sometimes it comes at you fast. Our dental team strives to provide you with the high-quality restorative dentistry options you want so your smile can look and feel its best even after experiencing tooth damage, decay or loss. Our customized dental restorations can give you your confident smile back whether you have lost one, several or all of your teeth.
At your appointment, our dentist, Dr. Jerry Butler will begin by thoroughly assessing your smile. After that, recommendations can be presented to help you determine your next step. Once you decide on the treatment you are ready to pursue, we can schedule your restoration appointment. Before you know it, you will once again have a healthy-looking smile you can be excited to show off!